Friday, July 18, 2014

Field trip -summer school-


Field trip -summer school-

Yesterday, our summer school students went to Tokyo Sea Life Park and had many fun. The place, Kasai Linkai Park is close to Odaiba, and it was really close from Osaki.


Kasai Linkai Park has aquarium, and many fish are living there. Some of them were really rare. I enjoyed some places. We touched shark. It was precious experience. First, when I touched sharks, it was really disgusting because its body was slippery. I had never touched alive fish before, so I was bit nervous. Even though it was really precious. We also saw many fish. Bluefin tunas, sharks, penguins, tropical fish etc. Those were really interesting. The fish that I think the most interesting and funny was hairtaila scabbard (below picture). First I thought it was some sticks and it looked weird. But afterward, I noticed that was creature, and I learned it is called "HAIRTALIA SCABBARD". I had never heard this name before. They have straight back, and it really looks something like sword or stick. Japanese call it "Tachi uo". Tachi means sword, and Uo is sort of fish. I thought that's why Japanese people call this fish, "Tachi uo". Anyway, it was amazing.


Before lunch, we went to theater and heard some knowledge about Tuna from caretaker in aquarium. She couldn't speak English, so she explained in Japanese, but I could understand. She gave us many amazing knowledge about Tuna. The most amazing thing about Tuna that I heard yesterday was, the biggest Tuna could grow up to over 3 meter. But, when they were egg, it was just 1 millimeter!! I couldn't imagine creature could grow up so fast in several years. 


During lunch my classmates and I ate together, and after, we played some poker games. It was fun, and I didn't lose. We all had fun yesterday in aquarium and it was nice day.


I would like to go Sinrin Park next time. It is in Saitama prefecture, and it is far from Osaki, but we can have many funs in there. We can cycle for 3 hours, we can enjoy many funny and interesting attraction. Also, there are spaces for Barbecue, and of course, we can enjoy it as well. Sinrin Park is proud of area65 times as large as Tokyo dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment